Wednesday, June 1, 2011

1st Blog/Testimony

Well after talking to one of the most important women in my life MY MOM. I decided to blog to reach out and share my testimonies with the world. A lot of good has happened to me lately that the world said never would.
After graduating ,which ppl said I would never do, I hit a rut where I couldn't get a job or accepted to grad school. I got really depressed and thought that maybe people were right and that I should have just given up and went back to Conway and worked a regular job. But I prayed about it and asked God to direct me to what He wants for me and NOT wht I want Him to want for me(there is a difference bt thts a later post lol).  
After a few dead end interviews I got an interview for a Land o'Lakes (the butter people) in Blytheville,AR. I got the job and was too excited!! Finally after everything someone wanted to take a chance on me. I started gettin ready to leave NWA and move to NEA. But then things took a turn for the worst and the company started to act funny and shady and it started to scare me. Am I making the right decision? Do I really want to live in a town smaller than Conway? If you know me you know I tend to overthink things and this was a major decision.
So while I was thinking and praying for guidance, I got a call for an interview for a job in Memphis. I had already spoken to them once before and had written them off bc they never got back to me. Well I took a leap of faith and went for the interview and I LOVED the place!! And better yet they made me an offer for the same amount as Land O'Lakes and I'd live in Memphis.
So I went ahead and turned down L O'L and began moving to Memphis. And it has been one of the BEST decisions I've ever made!! I love the people I work with, the actual work I do, and I love that I'm in a bigger city and have more to do and go see. Plus I'm closer to my family and friends in this area.
I guess my real testimony is that when I finally decided to step out on faith, everything came together almost effortlessly. We don't need to worry once we put it in His hands and I guess He had to teach me a lesson lol. But all in all Im glad I'm here and can't wait to continue telling all of His goodness (and my own thoughts lol) on here. 
Until then....... All Smiles right now.

1 comment:

  1. You betta testify Jassy Phae! This is wonderful! If I started a blog it would be a Hot Mess lol! I couldn't put my name on it! But I love your post!

    ReplyDelete